Red Roses With Patchi
Red Roses defines the Romance we would like to show on, how it would be if there is a Patchi chocolate along with it.
This beautiful hand bouquet made with 9 Stems Red Roses in a black wrapping and 250 GRAMS Patchi chocolate.
Flower Care Guide :
• Always keep the fresh flowers away from extreme temperatures, which can quickly dry out the flowers and cause wilting.
• Make sure your vase is thoroughly cleaned so that there is no bacterial contamination from previous use.
• Make sure the stems to fit your vase and cut approximately 1-2 cm from the ends of the stems at a 45-degree angle using only the sharp knife or scissors so you can make a slanted cut. Blooms should sit 2" above the top.
• Fill your vase to 3/4 full with fresh tap water and then add flower food. ( Except for Tulips)
• Flowers should be placed in water immediately after cutting the stems, all stems should be submerged. Flowers stay fresher and longer when they can get a drink!
• Immediately remove dead or wilting leaves and stems from fresh flowers, also remove foliage which lies beneath the water.
• Keep the flowers in cool locations away from direct sunlight and heat.
NOTE: When your flowers arrive in closed bud form, it's okay. They just need a trim and some water, and they'll begin to bloom beautifully in no time!