Mix Happiness Bouquet
Here is our Mix Happiness hand bouquet crafted only with the joy, love, happiness and gratitude to express the postive vibes with your family, friends and loved ones.(10 Stems Roses, 5 Stems Spray rose and Mix flowers )
Flower Care Guide :
• Always keep the fresh flowers away from extreme temperatures, which can quickly dry out the flowers and cause wilting.
• Make sure your vase is thoroughly cleaned so that there is no bacterial contamination from previous use.
• Make sure the stems to fit your vase and cut approximately 1-2 cm from the ends of the stems at a 45-degree angle using only the sharp knife or scissors so you can make a slanted cut. Blooms should sit 2" above the top.
• Fill your vase to 3/4 full with fresh tap water and then add flower food. ( Except for Tulips)
• Flowers should be placed in water immediately after cutting the stems, all stems should be submerged. Flowers stay fresher and longer when they can get a drink!
• Immediately remove dead or wilting leaves and stems from fresh flowers, also remove foliage which lies beneath the water.
• Keep the flowers in cool locations away from direct sunlight and heat.
NOTE: When your flowers arrive in closed bud form, it's okay. They just need a trim and some water, and they'll begin to bloom beautifully in no time!