Dark Pink Hydrangea Bouquet with Ferrero
Feel like a Butterfly while holding this beautifully crafted bouquet with Ferrero.
This hand bouquet consists of 2 Pink Hydrangeas with greenery and Ferrero Rocher 24pcs Box.
Flower Care Guide :
• Always keep the fresh flowers away from extreme temperatures, which can quickly dry out the flowers and cause wilting.
• Make sure your vase is thoroughly cleaned so that there is no bacterial contamination from previous use.
• Make sure the stems to fit your vase and cut approximately 1-2 cm from the ends of the stems at a 45-degree angle using only the sharp knife or scissors so you can make a slanted cut. Blooms should sit 2" above the top.
• Fill your vase to 3/4 full with fresh tap water and then add flower food. ( Except for Tulips)
• Flowers should be placed in water immediately after cutting the stems, all stems should be submerged. Flowers stay fresher and longer when they can get a drink!
• Immediately remove dead or wilting leaves and stems from fresh flowers, also remove foliage which lies beneath the water.
• Keep the flowers in cool locations away from direct sunlight and heat.
NOTE: We attempt to create bouquets to look like on the picture but in certain conditions, we may need to make flower substitutions. Please be confident that we will make your flower arrangement look gorgeous.